- Sharing Mindfulness with Children & Families: One Playful Breath at a Time. One day workshop offered at the Hincks-Dellcrest Centre. Toronto, Nov. 2014.
- Mindful Parenting for Parents of Teens, Parenting Support Network, Toronto, Nov. 2014.
- Mindfulness for Teens. 4 week workshop. The Centre for Mindfulness Studies. Oct. 2014.
- An Introduction to Mindfulness for Childcare Professionals. Staff training workshop for York Ontario Early Years, Oct. 2014.
- An Introduction to Mindful Parenting. The Centre for Mindfulness Studies. Sept. 2014.
- Benefits of Mindfulness for Child Welfare Professionals. 2014 YouthCAN Conference: SUCCESS: It's in Your Hands! Ontario Association of Children's Aid Societies, August, 2014.
- Mindfulness Practice with Children. Two day workshop - part of the Applied Mindfulness Meditation program at the University of Toronto, Faculty of Social Work, Continuing Education. May, 2014 (occurs annually).
- Twinkle, twinkle, Little Mind. Which Part will we Help you Shine? Mindfulness in Therapy with Children. Workshop at Interpersonal Neurobiology with Innovative Therapeutic Practices. Featuring Dr. Dan Siegel. April 22-24, 2014. Toronto. Hosted by the Hincks Dellcrest Institute. Register here.
- Mindful Families March Break Workshop. Experiential Workshop for Children & Caregivers, Family Care Office. University of Toronto. March, 2014.
- Nurtuting our Children, Nurturing Ourselves: An Introduction to Mindful Parenting. Health & Nutrition Conference. Learning Disabilities Association of Peel. Nov. 21, 2013.
- Mindfulness - An Innovative Approach to Build Resiliency in Young Parents and their Children. Conference Workshop. November, 5, 2013. Ontario Association of Child, Youth & Young Parent Resource Centres. Hamilton, ON. Visit www.ontchild.ypro.ca for more nformation.
- Local Author Event, October, 2013. Part of the Centenniary event at the Bloor Gladstone Library.
- Mindfulness & Creativity: A Natural Fit to Nurture Children's Holistic Development, Workshop at Engaging the Creative Spirit: Enacting Change. Holistic Learning Conference. October, 2013.
- 'In this Moment: Images by Lee & Sara' - Sara Marlowe & M. Lee Freedman. Runs for September, 2013. Gala on Saturday afternoon, Sept. 21. Playful Grounds, 605 College St. Toronto
- From the Outside In: An Intro to Sharing Mindfulness with Children - PD Day Workshop for Toronto Outdoor Educators. 2013.
- Mindfulness & Drumming: Canadian Voice of Women for Peace, Young Women Peace Summer Leadership Camp, Ontario
- Sharing Mindfulness with Families. Social Work Rounds, The Hospital for Sick Children
- Mindfulness Practice with Children. A 2 day training - part of the Certificate in Applied Mindfulness Meditation. University of Toronto, Faculty of Social Work, Continuing Education
- Mindful Parenting, Parkdale Jr. & Sr. Public School
- Mindful Parenting - University of Toronto Family Care office, two-session workshop with Sara Marlowe & Rachael Frankford
- Mindfulness for Educators, Grand Erie Elementary Teacher's Federation
- Mindful Parenting - Centre for Mindfulness Studies, half-day workshop for parents.
- Mindful Kids: Intro to Mindfulness - Introductory workshops to two grade four classrooms hosted by the Toronto Public Library. These are closed workshops, but please email if you would be interested in future workshops.
- Strategies to Enable Learning - Inter-professional certificate in Applied Mindfulness Meditation, University of Toronto, Faculty of Social Work, Continuing Education
- An Introduction to Mindfulness for Nursing Students - Offered at Ryerson University through the Nursing Student's Association.
- Introduction to Mindful Parenting - Offered through Planned Parenthood's Time Out Group at Four Villages Community Health Centre. Visit Planned Parenthood Toronto for further info.
- Remember to Breathe - An Introduction to Mindfulness for Youth offered through Planned Parenthood Toronto.
- Mindfulness for Families Drop-in - Sundays, 9:30 am-11:00am, Centre of Gravity, themes included compassion, mindfulness & nature.
- Mindfulness for Children & Families - University of Toronto, Family Care Office.
- Introduction to Mindful Parenting - University of Toronto, Family Care Office.
- Keynote: Teaching Mindfulness to Children - 'Hearts & Minds' Sterling Institute ThinkTank
- Mindful Parenting - University of Toronto, Family Care Office.
- Mindful Parenting for LGBTQ Families - University of Toronto Mindfulness and Emotional Development for Families/Caregivers and Educators, Workshop Presenters, NEDIC 2011 Annual Conference - Shades of Grey.
- Mindfulness and Emotional Development for Parents, Caregivers and Children - Inter-professional certificate in Applied Mindfulness Meditation, University of Toronto, Faculty of Social Work, Continuing Education.
- Mindful Parenting and Child Development - Toronto Institute for the Integration of Mindfulness Meditation and Psychotherapy (through TAPE Studies).
- Mindfulness workshop series - Four week program for Grade 1 students.
- Mindful Kids Workshop - Toronto Public Library.
In the end, just three things matter -
How well we have lived
How well we have loved
How well we have learned to let go